_-={The Journey}=-_ _-={The Journey}=-_

Excellent work !!

This is an excellent track, great work.

Hope the links on compression and EQ I submitted helped out a bit =)

the track still sounds like it needs a little more mastering though but other then that incredible work, especially since you had a deadline on it =)

Keep it up

MaestroRage responds:

Yes indeed. Those links and tips everybody else gave helped a lot. Sadly since this was my first time attempting equalizing/compression/distortion effects entirely by hand with no presets, the song understandably suffered in quality.

I wish I had more time to work on it, I feel the songs too short *despite being like 2:38 I believer*, and I started it 2 days ago XD.

No sleep... =_=.

Thank you for your help and your review Wraith! It means a good deal to me, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

Believe (StereoTactik Remix) Believe (StereoTactik Remix)

Nice Work

Very nice sounding track, flows well.
I definatly like this version better then the Preview. Great job on the bassline, only thing with the bassline was that it seemed a bit quiet and needs to get turned up a tad (IMO). The Drumwork was well done, snare didnt sound like fit with the rest of the drumkit, but it's close.

overall very nice track.

Well done,

{Barbed Wire} MAC7 {Barbed Wire} MAC7

Exceptional piece

I sense the coming of another hit from CnB

Adrenaline pumping bass lines and great drum work (as usual). acid sounds in the intro lead into the melody very nicely.

Keep it up!!

can't wait to hear more,

-Wraith

Solus- Crystalline Shards Solus- Crystalline Shards

Very nice work

great job on this one solus, I thought the intro pad sound you used was excellent. the track progress' nicely into the main melody and seems to flow very well together. the only thing that really bothered me was that the trance synths seemed a little loud and drowned out that great pad sound. maybe try turning that down just a bit. but other then that great work!

Keep at it

SolusLunes responds:

Thanks- yeah, I think the pads probably SHOULD be highlighted a bit more, seeing as the majority of the time was spent on those. Anyways.

I'll make more awesome stuff, soon to come.

-Solus

{Hollow Man} [NG Cut] {Hollow Man} [NG Cut]

Excellent work

great job on this track, i can't stop listening =)

keep at it

-Wraith

{I Don't Need You Anymore} {I Don't Need You Anymore}

Incredible!

Amazing work here, excellent job getting the different instruments to flow together, the bass flows along with the track nicely, and the drum work is imo awe inspiring,

GREAT WORK

keep it up!!

cornandbeans responds:

Thanks! This is one of the few times I actually come up with a good bassline.

Thanks go to API for teaching me all this though... I would have never been at this level without his input.

Thanks for the review, man. Glad you enjoyed it!

~cornandbeans

Apocalypse On The Horizon 2 Apocalypse On The Horizon 2

Great work

I really enjoyed this track, I love the way you blend the Techno with the rock feel, great guitar work, and the bassline flows and keeps you wantin more.

keep up the awesome work

Stealth-Emergence responds:

No Problem man! I really should try and do some more experimentation with rock/techno etc...

Thanks for your review man!

Peace Out!

Stealth

Adagio 4 een koekje Adagio 4 een koekje

Great work

I Like the effects on the Kick at the start, It merges well with your beat, the Synths sound good but could use a bit of Polishing me thinks, it sounds a little rough, but that's just my humble opinion.

Over all the song sounds great.

Great werk!!!

Flasasasasa responds:

Its 1 of my older pieces!
I`m glad you like it!

AntoScope AntoScope

Nice Work

This is Pretty Sweet, I like the Kick's and Drumbeat..

I'm having trouble with my beats if ya have the time maybe email me some tips?

Keep up the good werk,

-Soul

Flasasasasa responds:

Thanks....I`ll do my best to help you

Azmu Nuro--_-- Azmu Nuro--_--

Pretty Cool!

This song kinda makes me wanna play these games you where talking about... got a link to any?

Music wise I'm likin the Bassline and Drums, and you get some interesting effects goin, not to mention your Synths come in strong wich is cool in my books.

Keep it up ;)

PERVOK responds:

sorry man....but i said when i WAS making games....i was just about to finish up a great title of a game that i have been working on for about 2-3 years and then...well...we had to format the computer....

i lost everthing, or most of it.
ill try to actually make the game now...u made me want to make it...

i may e-mail it to u if done soon.

o and thanks for the review.